THE STRENGTH OF OUR NETWORK: SERVICE AND EXPERTISE
Present on the African market for 160 years, a Cat dealer since 1932, JA Delmas is based in France, in Bordeaux and now has more than 2000 employees spread across 11 countries in West Africa.
Our fields of activity are centered around Mining, Construction and Forestry, Energy & Transport and Industrial Equipment. To strengthen our international presence in these areas, we offer, locally within West Africa, an extended array of services for our customers.
We offer you a wide range of new, used or rented equipment, and stocks of genuine spare parts. Our trainers and our technical teams, updated in the latest manufacturers' technologies, are able to come to any sites.
A LOCAL PRESENCE: PROXIMITY AND AVAILABILITY
- Over-the-counters parts sales (spare parts)
- Workshops (maintenance, servicing, repairs)
- Teams of after-sales inspectors (ASI) / PSSR (Parts & Service Sales Representatives) ensuring on-site visits, counselling and expertise
SERVICES TAILORED TO EACH COUNTRY, AN INTER-REGIONAL COVERAGE
- Component Rebuild Centers (Bamako and Ouagadougou)
- The Mathieu Lindor Regional Training Center (Abidjan), a place of excellence for technical training
- In-country training centers suited to the national needs (Nouakchott, Monrovia and Bamako). Our training people can work throughout West Africa
- Rental agencies / Cat Rental Store (in Burkina Faso, Senegal)
SUPPORT FROM OUR EXPERTS: FROM PRODUCTION STUDY TO OPERATION
The tight synergy between JA Delmas and our network members is the cornerstone of our international expert teams' capability to offer you technical solutions suited to your application in all areas: equipment selection counselling, product support, training, rental and used equipment.
Your large-scale projects are managed in close collaboration with teams from Bordeaux (project outline and scheme, engineering, product support, counselling, logistics and after-sale follow-up). In country our local teams will take over when it comes to site set-up and implementation, product support and follow-up through to the operation and implementation of your project.
Our service-oriented values, the strong roots and the power of our network make JA Delmas the partner of choice to support you through all your projects in West Africa.