GIVE A NEW LIFE TO YOUR COMPONENTS THROUGH THE JA DELMAS PROGRAMS
The component reconditioning program
The conventional process of reconditioning consists of renovating your component in accordance with Caterpillar methods and procedures. The reconditioning of your component is planned and organized so that this takes place before a breakdown and within the best timeframe. In the event of major deterioration or damage, repair kits make it possible to salvage your components. Repair and handling are tailored to your equipment: specialized tooling, sophisticated tests and staff trained in the latest technological developments.
With reconditioning in our CRC, you can be reassured to have a component fully restored in accordance with Cat standards, at a competitive price and within the best timeframe, and covered by a six-month warranty!
The JA Delmas component exchange program
This unique program eliminates any downtime for your machinery during repair work. We supply an exchange component to be fitted to your machine as we recondition your used component.
Cat components are designed to be repaired or renovated, making reconditioning an economical and rational option.
By choosing the JA Delmas component reconditioning program, you benefit from the following:
- Downtime for your machines reduced to a minimum.
- Reconditioning costs known in advance: you can optimize your “maintenance” budget.
- You effectively extend the life of your machines by renovating your components. This is a key factor in reducing the operating costs of your Cat machines.
- You reduce your environmental impact by reconditioning components that would ordinarily be at the end of their life.
- By using information received on the “health” and operating conditions of your machines, we can anticipate and plan your component requirements and manage your priorities.
Download our Cat Service Catalog